ONE-WAY STREET CONVERSIONS
The project scope includes the conversions of one-way streets to two-way streets by milling and resurfacing the existing streets, installation of new pavement markings and signage, and conversion of traffic signals. Modifications could also include the installation of new traffic signals and the conversion and/or modification of existing parking. One-way conversions include:
- N. Russell St. from W. State St. to W. Stadium Ave.
- Waldron St. from W. State St. to W. Stadium Ave.
- University St. from W. State St. to W. Stadium Ave.
- Marsteller St. from Harrison St. to W. State St.
- Sheetz St. from Harrison St. to W. State St.
- W. Wood St. from Sheetz St. to S. Chauncey Ave.
- N. Grant St. from W. State St. to Northwestern Ave.
- Pierce St. from W. State St. to Harrison St.
- N. and S. Chauncey Ave. from Wood St. to Columbia St.
- Northwestern Ave. from North St. to W. State St.
- Vine St. from Northwestern Ave. to W. Fowler Ave.